Couch Potato Season Is Upon Me

The new TV season has started so my couch time has ratcheted up. Thank goodness for TiVo. Or, in my case, two TiVos. We have one in the living room and a second in my office. The latter is dedicated to NASCAR (forbidden in the living room) and poker shows. Sugar Daddy controls the one in the living room.

Here's how it works. SD watches a gazillion shows, some of which I watch, too. If I'm home, we try to catch them together. If I'm not home, he watches his shows first (if it's a reality show, it's on his viewing list) but when he runs out of those he goes through our mutual shows.

He does save them for me but it means I have to somehow watch them on my own. Not easy to do since he's always home and almost always on the couch with the remote in his hand. I have to resort to late night or early morning viewing to keep up.

Last Friday, I was up until 3 AM and actually got a little ahead of him on recorded shows. However, I'm going out tonight, probably tomorrow and Thursday so I'll be way in the hole this week. Looks like another near all nighter is in my future.

The things I do in my worship of the idiot box!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020