Difference in Perspective

Our room at Caesar's was really nice. Great view, plenty of closet space and an awesome bathroom. It was a his and hers type with her side having a bidet (grosses me out) and a huge jacuzzi tub. The two sides were separated by a dual head shower with glass doors on either side.

Saturday morning, I was happily taking my shower when I noticed I could see myself in the bathroom mirrors on both sides. I thought, 'This would be a totally great place to fool around in." So, I called Maria in.

No, not really. That's just the story I'm trying to sell to Penthouse.

I did tell her what I'd been thinking and she sorta thought the same thing when she was in there.

The difference is she thought about other people doing the nasty in the same shower she was currently in and it totally icked her out.

And that is why she's a good girl and I'm not.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020