I Do So Have A Life!

So, I got a call Friday night from someone asking if I was going to Tom's party on Sunday. Only it wasn't a "Are you going?" It was more like "I'm sure you're going because you have no life."

I let it go but it clearly bugged me because the next day I said to Sugar Daddy, "Grandpa pissed me off because he said I have no life." Oops, I just gave away who it was but anyone who knows us both knows he's a master at pissing me off so they won't be surprised that it was he who riled me. He wanted to carpool but I told him I had to be there early. That put a kibosh on the plan. In the years that I have known him, he has NEVER been early and actually seems to go out of his way to be late to irritate me. A fact he admitted to at the party.

The thing is I get this "you have no life" thing from some people a lot. They think that because I do almost every club activity that I have no other things going on. I disagree. I do have a life and I'm packing it full with activities, many of which are club related but now all. I have my book clubs, trips, wine tastings, girls' night outs, lots of happy hours with different people, family functions, poker night, etc. Heck, I even have a coffee date on Thursday with a single guy. (I hope you were sitting down when you read that because it is a shocker.)

So, there you have it, a surefire way to rile me up. Just say
"Kathy, you have no life" and my blood pressure will be sure to rise. I'll probably punch you in head, though, so don't say I didn'
t warn you.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020