Serenity, Now!

I think that's the first time I got a gratuitous Seinfeld reference in a title post.
 
Sugar Daddy and I just caught the afternoon showing of Serenity.  We have been waiting for what seems like forever for this movie to come out.  Joss Whedon is a genius.  Well, at least a really smart guy.  It's funny, SD really liked Firefly but couldn't appreciate Buffy or Angel at all.
 
The movie was much like the TV show.  Funny, sad, violent, message filled and altogether action packed.  Jayne was funny as ever and Mal, what can I say about Mal except that I would do him in a heartbeat?
 
I don't want to give any spoilers but I will say that the movie answered some longstanding questions but left it open enough for a sequel.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020