Book Review - The Supernaturalist

The Supernaturalist is by Eoin Colfer (author of the Artemis Fowler series) and my latest foray into the Young Adult section of the library. I've actually got several books lined up from that area because the ones I've read so far have been quite entertaining. But, I digress. (As usual.)

This book takes place in a fairly near future that is completely polluted, high tech and uncaring. So uncaring that orphans are actually kept in brutal conditions and used for product testing. Our hero is one of those orphans who makes his escape and finds he can see parasitic creatures that feed off the energy of dying people. He then joins a team that works outside the system to destroy the creatures.

It was a decent book though a tad bit too juvenile for me even with some relatively mature subject matter.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020