Do-Over

If there was ever a morning that I needed a reset button for, this morning was it.

First, when I went out to get my paper, I stepped on my front matt. Since the matt was soaked through from yesterday's rain, I ended up with a sopping wet sock. Nice.

Second, I had an offsite class today that started at 8 AM. Usually, it would take me 15 minutes to get there so I left at 7:30. Thanks to that frakking broken water pipe on my corner (that I will have to live with for three more weeks), I couldn't get there from here. I got stuck in major bumper to bumper traffic and compounded my problems by taking EVERY wrong turn imaginable. Really, I made not one correct turn. I ended up getting there at 8:15 and had to sneak in after it started. Nice, again.

While I was stuck not moving in traffic, I decided to put on my powder and lipstick. Before you think that I'm one of those makeup divas who puts on their face in the car, I'm not. But, since I wasn't moving at all, I figured what the heck.

That's when I noticed that I had forgotten to put on any makeup at all. Son of a...

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020