Woohoo!

I can get here from there!

I was driving home tonight and was startled to see that I wasn't getting detoured off on to Rio Salado. I was almost scared to keep going but I was actually able to get through University at McClintock.

The water leak has been fixed!

I was so excited that I felt compelled to call The Rocket Scientist and tell him about it (you can take a moment and feel sorry for him). The detour has been making me crazy. I've had to get to University via Perry which is very narrow, dark, lacks lane markings and gets flooded every time it rains. Which it has done quite a bit of late.

Having the intersection finally open again is going to take 10 minutes off my nightly commute. And, it's going to make it a lot easier for everyone to get to my place.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020