Vegas, Baby, Vegas!

There are lots of places that I love to visit time and time again and Vegas is firmly at the top of that list. I find it hard to resist any slight offer to go. The lure of gambling for eight hours at a time is overwhelming.

I'm heading off to Sin City tomorrow but I probably won't be doing much gambling at all. Seems a little blasphemous, actually.

However, I'm still going to have a blast. Ashley and I are going to the NASCAR races up there. It's one of Jimmie's better tracks so I'm looking for a win for the 48 team. We're also going to see KA. I tried to put in a bid for Spamalot but I don't know of many 16 year old girls who would bite at that one.

The gambling urge will still be satisfied this month. Sugar Daddy and I were at our friends' house on Saturday and they said they were going to Vegas on the weekend of the 21st. They suggested we come along. I asked SD if he was free to go and he came back with "I have no life but you're the one with the busy schedule so check your PDA." I did and I was free so he made me put it on the calendar.

I called him today to see if he'd looked for rooms but he hadn't. The slacker. We spent a half hour checking out various hotels' rates and reviews and finally decided to book our old standby, The Flamingo. We really spend most of our time downtown at the cheap gambling places but somehow The Flamingo feels like home. It doesn't hurt that Margaritaville is there, either.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020