We Crack Ourselves Up

Sugar Daddy, Andrea, Dave and I went to lunch today. I drove and Andrea and Sugar Daddy found my plastic pirate hat that I wore at the marathon in the back seat. Sugar Daddy told Andrea that he would buy her lunch if she wore the hat the whole time. Since she's a total cheapskate, she agreed.

We went to Arriba's and no one said a word to Andrea about the hat. The waiter didn't even blink. One couple did spot her then whispered amongst themselves but that was about the only reaction we saw.

We thought it was hilarious, of course.

Sugar Daddy ended up picking up the check for all of us so Dave and I got free lunches without wearing a silly hat. Not that I would have had a problem with it. Once you've done a couple of bus trips wearing a sparkling tiara the whole time, you kinda lose your self consciousness.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020