Multi-tasking At Its Finest

Last night I had chick poker and my other gang was at Margaritaville. I stopped by there for a couple of beers to say hi then headed off to my game. Apparently, they had a lot more beers after I left.

I was in the midst of the game when the text messages started. At one point, I was fielding messages from three people of suspect sobriety while playing nearly every hand. Hey, I had good cards and I was pretty aggressive as well. It was a good night for cards.


I should qualify that while I was getting messages from three phones, I'm not sure that only three people were on the other ends of the phones. I know some of my responses were collaborative efforts from my gang and I suspect the same was going on in Glendale.


Despite the distractions, I ended up turning my $20 buy-in into $43.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020