Anyone Want a Cat?

I am so frakking mad at George!

I was half awake this morning when I heard a clatter and felt George jump off the bed at the same time. I didn't think much of it until I was heading out the door to work.

That's when I looked for my new glasses and realized the clatter was her knocking them to the floor off the nightstand. Brat.

I found them on top of my sandals which were next to the bed and noticed they had what looked like specks of white stuff on them. Upon further inspection, those weren't specks, they were teeth marks and they were deep into the plastic of the lenses. Sonofa...

Did she ever chew on my old glasses? No.

My loud, "Dammit, George!" generated only a meow that was easily translated as "Whaaa?" It's not like it's useful or productive to yell anyway. I didn't catch her in the act and she's, well, she's a cat. She won't give a rip anyway.

So, it's back to the optical store today. I can't imagine they can fix the left lens as it has some really deep holes. The right lens has four really slight marks so it might be livable to keep.

If I get them both replaced, that's $350. $350 that I don't have in the budget because of my upcoming Key West trip. Sigh.

Damn demon.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020