It's Only A Game, Right?

Ya know, I'm usually a pretty upbeat person who rolls with the punches. Life is good for me (actually great in some regards) so I have no right to complain.

But...

I am bitter. Very, very, very bitter.

As I was watching the Packers/Vikings game tonight, it just bubbled out of me. Bitterness. That damn Brett Favre. The guy that I loved from the beginning despite the many (many, many, many) interceptions. The years I have spent with this man, I will never get back. They were great but now they are tarnished.

There he was. In purple. Playing for one of our arch-enemies. It was so wrong. Really, really wrong.

I have decided that there should be a law. The Favre law. If you cry at your retirement announcement, you must stay retired. I f0rgave him for the Jets foray but I can't forgive the Vikings.

Dude, you were the most popular man in the homeland and how you are public enemy number one! Not cool in any way, shape or form.

The thought came to my mind that it would be like someone dumping me then dating my female arch-nemesis. Seriously, it felt that way every time they showed his face on the TV screen.

I would trade both of my Fantasy Football wins this week for a Packers win over the Vikings. Unfortunately, that was not an option as the Pack committed some unfortunate penalties and lost the game. Oh, and let Favre throw at will. ("Favre" I used to call him Brett.) Dammit!

Hello, my name is Kathy and I am a Packers fan...

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020