Book Review - Dead and Gone

Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse, #9) Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dead and Gone seemed darker than the previous books. Or, maybe it's just been a while since I read a new one so I'm out of touch.

Anywhooo, the Weres decide to go public and all hell breaks loose. There's an ugly death (of course Jason is a suspect, when isn't he?) and a war amongst the faeries. A really ugly war and Sookie's right in the middle of it.

Harris isn't afraid to off characters and this book was no exception. I like that about authors because it really makes it feel like there's actual danger to characters instead of thinking they'll have some miraculous escape because they always do.

Best part about the book: Eric's in it quite a bit. Yummers. Hot Eric is well represented and he's sexier than ever.

View all my reviews >>

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020