Cake OD

On Sunday, Sugar Daddy brought home most of a Costco cake (oops, forgot the key word there) from Prescott that his Mommy bought him for his birthday. Costco cakes are awesome! The frosting is way tasty, almost as good as Barb's Bakery. You can't beat the price, either. $15 for a half sheet.

I had cake on Sunday, so did Sugar Daddy. I had cake for dinner on Monday. Sugar Daddy had some for dessert. I skipped Tuesday only because I have Weight Watchers on Wednesday but Wednesday night, it was cake for dessert. We're eating the edges only to maximize frosting intake and will probably end up throwing out the middle. I loaded our dishwasher this morning and it was mostly plates with remnants of icing on them.

Yesterday at work, we celebrated SD's and Allen's birthdays with yet another cake from Costco. I was going to stand firm and decline but got handed a corner piece. Clearly, I had to eat it since it's the frosting heavy piece and it would be a shame to waste it.

On the drive home, I said to SD, "I am overdosed on cake." And, I was and still am. I felt overfilled and didn't even eat dinner. The thought of cake just made me feel icky.

I still feel the same way today. God, it would be great if that feeling continued but I'm sure by the next birthday celebration I'll be all over the corner piece again.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020