What, Me Worry?

I'm going to leave the freaking out to Crime Dog on this one.

We're all heading out to Key West next week and there's that nasty hurricane Wilma heading there now. I am just refusing to worry about it at all. I'm confident it will pass through sparing major damage to Key West and our trip will be just fine.

It's not that I haven't worried about this trip. I was freaking out when we didn't have airfare booked. I admit, I was worried that the price was going to go through the roof when gas prices seemed to be heading to a gazillion dollars a gallon. I also stressed about getting our condo arrangements set when we were first booking the trip.

But, I'm not worried now. It will be what it will be and we'll have a good time. We are Parrot Heads after all.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020