Dang That Evanovich!

I got the fifth Stephanie Plum book, High Five, from the Chandler library on Saturday. I finished it up on Sunday afternoon and told Sugar Daddy, "I hate the ending of this book."

See, Stephanie makes a nookie call and we don't know who she called! Is it Morrelli or Ranger? Both of them are totally hot and I was hoping for some graphic description, too. Dang her for the cliff hanger!

Of course, my library in the sticks is closed on Sunday so I had to go to Scottsdale and get the next book. If it hadn't been there, I would have stopped at Barnes & Noble and bought the damn thing. Fortunately, Scottsdale had it and numbers 7, 8 and 9. I checked them all out and, at the rate I'm going, I'll be ready for number 10 in a few days. She just published 11 so I'll be able to take a break after that.

Not that I have OCD issues or anything...

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020