Dang That Evanovich, Again!

I got through Hot Six, found out who Stephanie made the nookie call to and it was to whom I suspected. Breezed through that book and Seven Up last night. Dang her if she didn't leave me hanging again with another potential sex session!

This time, we know who Stephanie is with but I've read enough of these now to know things don't always turn out as expected. I was already in bed and had to troop out to the kitchen and my stack of library books to dig out Hard Eight so I could read the outcome of the encounter. No sleeping for me until I knew.

As usual, she didn't give the details until a few chapters in. I kept reading until page 100 and 11:45 PM before I decided I better call it quits before I did a reading all-nighter.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020