I Should Be Packing...But, NO!

I had stuff to do Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights this week so Sugar Daddy and I didn't carpool.  My drive in on Monday took 75 minutes, Tuesday was 70 and Wednesday was a little less than an hour but only because I left at 8:15.
 
So, it was either carpool in today or I was going to kill someone.
 
There was a potential problem with the plan, though.  We were releasing a new version of one of our websites today around 2PM and SD is the main programmer so he needed to be at work for the release and post-release testing.  He warned me it could run late but since he said they could have released yesterday, I thought we were safe.
 
I think I was wrong.  They didn't release until 4ish and I can hear them going back and forth over the speaker phone in SD's office on things that aren't working and it's making me think this is going to be a late night. 
 
A late night at the office when I should be home packing for Vegas, Baby, Vegas this weekend.  Good thing I'm a speed packer cuz it looks like it could be a very late night.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020