I Was Only Gone ONE Day!

There are days when I love my job and then there are days...
 
I took Friday off to go to Vegas, Baby, Vegas.  Man, did I suffer for that.  I came back to the email inbox from hell.  Problems, problems and more problems.  Funny how so many of them had the phrase "when Kathy gets back she'll take care of this" or something to that effect.  Actually, not so funny.
 
Guess I have to earn my salary somehow but it's been tough today since I have my usual post-Vegas, Baby, Vegas laryingitis and sleep deprivation going on.
 
OK, I'm done bitchin' now.  I should have a full Vegas, Baby, Vegas report soon but I'll leave you with two teasers.  1.  The Golf God was the life of the party and 2.  Kathy O. needs remedial door opening lessons.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020