Movie Fest

Sugar Daddy was gone today so I had control of the TV. Doesn't happen very often....

Here's what I watched:

Bulletproof Monk
Oy, an hour and a half of my life that I'll never get back. Not even Chow Yun-Fat (hmmm, Chow, yummy) could make this more than a crappy movie to waste time with.

Connie and Carla
Too funny. Though, if I were Toni Collette, I would be concerned how easily I look like a drag queen. I would recommend this flick.

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
Ben Stiller slayed me with his over the top performance. I've never since Vince Vaughan so understated. I laughed out loud at several points. Bonus for finding that the guy who plays Wash in Serenity was Steve the Pirate. Gary Cole and Jason Bateman also cracked me up.

So, I've wasted many hours on the couch and should go read a book but there's poker to see. I can always read tomorrow!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020