The Happy Part of the Circle of Life

This week was night and day. A funeral on Thursday then a visit on Saturday to the latest 'keet in our phlock. Little Mira is five weeks old and cute as cute can be! Proud parents, Lime Dart and Coconut Joe, could not be more proud. They gave up their NASCAR tickets this month to take care of the baby and I'd have to say they made the right call. She's adorable!


Mira's clearly a thinker. Most of her pics look like she's mentally finding fault in Einstein's theories.

Lime Dart is a Matt Kenseth fan so I got Mira a little Kenseth collection at PIR. Here, she's modeling the bib. Coconut Joe is leaning towards Carl Edwards so it's going to be a Roush household. Sigh. More people to side with Grandpa...

Mira and me. She was pretty content to just hang out with me for quite a while. Nothing can compare to holding a baby when they're happy (I can't wait to give them away when they're unhappy). It's just so soothing.

No, it didn't make me want to have another one...just in case you were wondering. Though, I wouldn't mind borrowing one for an afternoon or so.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020