No Time To Sleep, Let Alone Blog

I'm carving out a small slice of time here to say I will probably be light in the blogging department for the next week. I have no one to blame but myself but I've managed to become booked up beyond belief.

Here's my schedule starting with last Friday:

Friday - work, house concert

Saturday - couple of hours of club stuff, club happy hour

Sunday - more club work in the AM, trip to Casa Grande to meet with the hotel on our annual club party weekend, back to Tempe for a trip to the grocery store and to fast forward through the race (nice job, Jimmie, on finishing 11th after being two laps down) then over to some friends for dinner

Monday - work, meet up with our Corona Rep, go with Steven to the cute doctor's and dinner with Doona

Tuesday - working late to make up for leaving early later in the week

Wednesday - work then hanging out a Julio G's to hand out concert tickets

Thursday - work, leaving early to catch pre-screen of HOOT with a live broadcast of interviews with the director, cast and some songs performed by Buffett

Friday - work then Chick Poker which I am afraid to ask about, but may be hosting which means some house cleaning somewhere along the line

I also need to finish the very overdue club newsletter, finish a book for book club and do my taxes.

This is exactly why I need to win the Lottery. If I could just drop the work part out of my schedule, I'd have plenty of time to get things done!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020