Pfister Medical Update

Latest theory on Shorty's issues: suspected ulcer. Stay tuned.

Steven's ankle: Physical therapy is helping a lot. X-Rays looked good. The cute doc wants him to get orthotics to help make his foot roll the right way when walking.

Cute doc: Ran an hour behind schedule yesterday so no time for chit chat. If his personal schedule is anything like his work schedule, the fantasy is dead. As anyone who's dated me (and has an ounce of sensitivity which actually drops a few out of this bucket) knows, I can't stand lateness. Back when I was first dating Grandpa (and to clarify for those who care, I'm not anymore) he showed up late at the bar we were meeting at. I gave him hell but then I made the mistake of giving him an out which was "it's OK if you're running late but you have to call me and let me know." So, that's pretty much how it went from that point forward. We'd set a time and he would be late but he would call. The next guy I date won't get that call option.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020