That Dang 24!

I accepted it when 24 killed off David Palmer. It was integral to the storyline and set the wheels in motion for the season.

I accepted it (with a semi-broken heart) that they blew Tony up, kept him in a coma for weeks (technically, I guess I should say hours) only to kill him off right after he woke up.

I accepted it when they killed Edgar even though he was one of my favorite characters. It was a great TV moment.

I've accepted it so far that they haven't killed off Kim even though she is the lamest character ever.

However, if they kill off Aaron, I'm going to.....well, I guess there's nothing I can do since it's a fictional show and all but I will be darned mad! Aaron is the one true "hero" on the show. He puts his life on the line, follows orders but not blindly and was extremely devoted to David Palmer. He's even managed to resist the siren call of the First Lady.

He's just a good guy! Come on 24 writers, please leave me one guy on the show that I can actually imagine I would like to hang out with.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020