No-Fail Greens Recipe

I've gotten so many weeds, er, greens with my organic veggie deliveries over the past few months.

Various types of chard and kale, collard greens, mustard greens, braising greens (whatever the hell those were but I gotta tell you they literally looked like a collection of things currently growing in my back yard) and others whose names I can't even recall.

I have found a recipe that makes them all palatable.

Cook three strips of bacon in a wok.
Remove bacon from the pan and toss in the cleaned and dried greens.
Stir them up.
Slice the bacon and put it back in the pan.
Stir some more until all of the greens have turned to bright colors and are heated through.
Serve.
If you're feeling particularly in need of extra flavor, throw in some diced fresh garlic while you're cooking the bacon.

OK, it's not exactly the best recipe considering that I'm trying to eat healthier but at least I'm eating the veggies.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020