Off With Their Heads

I always say I'm a lover, not a fighter. For the most part, that's true. I can take a lot of crap before my blood boils. However, once it gets hot, I can sustain a high level of irritation for a long, long time. (Just ask anyone who's dated me...)

I've hit that level of irritation now. Actually, I hit it a long time ago but I am now at the point where one wrong comment is going to get someone an asschewing like they've never gotten before.

What's bugging me?

Frakking nitpickers.

I've had it UP TO HERE with people who sit in the background and criticize every effort of the folks who are doing the actual work. Oh, the criticism is never direct. It's spread around to everyone but the people being talked about. Cowardly, I know.

It's not like the nitpickers offer to do anything to help, either. It's amusing to me to watch what happens when you turn it around with a comment like, "If you think you can do better, you're welcome to take on the task." The nitpickers back away as like cockroaches scurrying back to the dark places when you turn on the lights.

Nope, being part of the solution is not what the nitpickers are about. They're not in it to be productive in any way. They're much more comfortable whispering and bitching to whomever will listen than trying to help out.

Sigh. I'm so tired of it all.


OK, I feel better now just getting that off my chest. The blood temperature is going back down to normal which is a good thing for the nitpickers. It will stave off the blowup for another few months.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020