Profitable Gambling Weekend

Florida and Ohio State did what I needed them to do so I won both First and Second place in my randomly assigned pool. That means I won $240 and earned the envy of my peers. The latter is almost as sweet as the money.

Total gambling investment in poker and hoops: $25
Total winnings: $377

If it were only that easy all the time...

I've already earmarked some of the hoops money for the first round of drinks tomorrow night while some of us attend a committee meeting and watch the NCAA Finals.

It's going to be an interesting experience as many of us who are going to be there are the same group that watched the BCS game. Woody is a Florida guy and The Jello-Shot Queen is all Ohio State. I know who to suck up to.

Go Ohio State!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020