Biggest Loser Update

Everyone on my Biggest Loser team slacked off this past month for various reasons (excuses). T threw his back out and couldn't exercise. Dave went to Germany for a week. I had two long drink and food filled weekends out of town. Sugar Daddy stopped counting his points and also had a week long travel.

So, none of us felt good about this month's weigh-in. As a matter of fact, we all thought the $100 pool was going to be won by who gained the least. We actually did our best to "help" our teammates gain. I talked Sugar Daddy into going to Lucille's for BBQ on Tuesday, Dave tricked T into ordering a big cheesy enchilada at lunch this week then put himself into danger by getting a full meal at Morton's yesterday that included cheesecake.

I tried to behave really well this week after Mexico. This morning, my scale showed me up ½ pound from last month's number. Considering the number of beers I consumed in June, I thought that was pretty good and even hoped that would get me the win.

I don't think any of us were looking forward to the scale but T got on first. He gained 4 pounds. Sugar Daddy was next with surprising results. He lost 2 pounds. My ½ pound gain was consistent with my home scale and Dave gained 1 pound.

Sugar Daddy was the proud, and surprised, winner for the month. T pointed out that there was only one person on our team who hasn't won the pool. That would be me and, yes, I'm still bitter that he won last month because of his stupid flu. I gave him a look that he correctly interpreted as, "I'm picturing punching you in the head right now". Of course, that only made him laugh.

I'm going to get them next month… (OK, I've said that every month but I really mean it this time.)

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020