Two Go In...

I'm heading south of the border tomorrow night for the long weekend. It's been really busy at work so I'm quite in need of a break.

I just can't leave George alone that long. I know she's a cat and they're supposed to be OK with you gone for a while but she's still a baby. So, I got my other baby to spend the weekend with her.

Steven's coming over tomorrow night and I don't know whom to feel more sorry for, George or him. I'm sure Steven will not appreciate the feline alarm clock that goes off at 5 AM. I'm sure George will not be happy with getting squirted with the water bottle on a frequent basis since Steven is much less patient than I.

I know one thing, though. I'm looking forward to my many scratches getting healed. George has decided that I can't walk anywhere in the house without getting pounced on. That's led to quite a few gouges as I'm trying not to step on her and she's trying to tackle me.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020