Two Go In...

I'm heading south of the border tomorrow night for the long weekend. It's been really busy at work so I'm quite in need of a break.

I just can't leave George alone that long. I know she's a cat and they're supposed to be OK with you gone for a while but she's still a baby. So, I got my other baby to spend the weekend with her.

Steven's coming over tomorrow night and I don't know whom to feel more sorry for, George or him. I'm sure Steven will not appreciate the feline alarm clock that goes off at 5 AM. I'm sure George will not be happy with getting squirted with the water bottle on a frequent basis since Steven is much less patient than I.

I know one thing, though. I'm looking forward to my many scratches getting healed. George has decided that I can't walk anywhere in the house without getting pounced on. That's led to quite a few gouges as I'm trying not to step on her and she's trying to tackle me.

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

TV At Its Finest

Frank Abagnale - The Art of the Steal