Book Review - Fearless Fourteen

Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, book 14) Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
As I was reading this one, I thought to my self, "Just how many crazy characters can Evanovich add to these stories?" The answer, apparently, is a lot. Lots of new folks (interesting to see who will stick around to appear in the next tome) and they were all at least slightly off their rockers. Not enough Ranger but still a good story.



One bummer for me was the quick wrap up. I saw that I had less than 10 pages to go and couldn't believe she could get it all neatly packaged in that time. She did but I like a little more beef to the endings in books.



This was a quick read (I read it in bed Saturday morning so it went really fast) and enjoyable. If you haven't read this series, I suggest you start it. I gave my Mom the first three books for her birthday and I expect she will be just as hooked as I am.


View all my reviews.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020