Book Review - Tell-All

Tell-AllTell-All by Chuck Palahniuk

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is my first Palahniuk book. After seeing the movie version of Fight Club and reading some reviews of his other works, I was expecting something unusual. I wasn't disappointed.

The story is told by Hazie Coogan, assistant/maid/caretaker of an aging movie star, Katherine Kenton. The tale is of Kenton's historical love life and career and her current relationship with a young beau who apparently has a plan to capitalize on their relationship after ensuring it has a tragic ending.

It took me half way through the book to start enjoying it. The style was just not something I could instantly embrace. I ultimately enjoyed the cleverness of the story without fully enjoying the style.



View all my reviews

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

TV At Its Finest

Frank Abagnale - The Art of the Steal