Book Review - Tell-All

Tell-AllTell-All by Chuck Palahniuk

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is my first Palahniuk book. After seeing the movie version of Fight Club and reading some reviews of his other works, I was expecting something unusual. I wasn't disappointed.

The story is told by Hazie Coogan, assistant/maid/caretaker of an aging movie star, Katherine Kenton. The tale is of Kenton's historical love life and career and her current relationship with a young beau who apparently has a plan to capitalize on their relationship after ensuring it has a tragic ending.

It took me half way through the book to start enjoying it. The style was just not something I could instantly embrace. I ultimately enjoyed the cleverness of the story without fully enjoying the style.



View all my reviews

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020