Book Review - Waking The Witch

Waking The Witch (Women of the Otherworld, #11)Waking The Witch by Kelley Armstrong

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book in the series revolves around Savannah Levine, the young (21) witch who's been raised by Paige and Lucas. Paige and Lucas go out of town and Savannah decides to take a case on her own involving the deaths of three young girls in what looks to be possibly occult related murders. She's soon in over her head but manages to keep afloat due to her own talents, intellect and a bit of help from Adam and the local townies who give her the scoop.

I had it figured out before the final reveal but it was still very enjoyable. I like the grown up (relatively) Savannah and I hope she gets featured again soon. Armstrong alternates the leads in her books amongst the supernaturals so it may be a while but the ending of the book made me think we'll see more of Savannah sooner rather than later.



View all my reviews

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020