Football Week Two - It's Looking Up

Apparently, being on my Fantasy Football team is bad for Running Backs. I lost another one this weekend. Reggie Bush broke his leg and will be out at least six weeks. I wasn’t even starting him because his numbers haven’t been great. But, still...

For some reason, I only had one Tight End in that league and I need one to cover Jason Witten’s bye week (and maybe this week if his head is still hurt) so I dropped Bush and picked up Marcedes Lewis.

The good news is my overall winning percentage went up. I’m 2-0 in the Arizona PHC League and standing alone at the top of my division. The bad news is my winning percentage in my work league didn’t go up enough. I’m now 1-3 along with 2 other teams and, thankfully for my psyche, one dude is 0-4.

The best news is that my Packers are at 2-0. I’m looking forward to them smoking the Bears on Monday Night Football which I’ll be watching at home in hi-def for the first time. It will be pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020