Book Review - Magic Bites

I found this book by Ilona Andrews while putting together my library list off of Amazon searches. It takes place in a future Atlanta after some sort of magic rupture has disrupted technology and causes all sorts of magical issues. The heroine is a mercenary who cleans up the mess from those magical issues.

It sort of felt like I was not reading the first book in a series because some things seemed to be just dropped in to the story as if we already knew about them. There were my favorite fantasy characters, vampires and shapeshifters, and other creatures along with the magic wielders. The vampires weren't sexy, though. The shapeshifters, especially the alpha, were a lot hotter.

Good story, liked the lead character a lot. There's a second book coming out in April and I'm going to be sure to read it.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020