What Am I Missing?

December 12, 2007
Taurus (4/20-5/20)
This is it -- the chance you have been waiting for! Don't you recognize it? What -- you don't? Okay, then in order to see what you need to see you have to open you eyes. This means breaking out of your current routine and looking at life through fresh eyes. Turn your world upside down by imagining what your life would be like if you were born a hundred years ago -- or a hundred years from now! Suddenly, you will understand the opportunity that is right in your midst.


OK, so coincidentally, I get a list of what the U.S. was like 100 years ago and then my horoscope tells me I'll get something I've been waiting for through some great insight from imagining that I lived 100 years ago. I re-read the factoids and, other than noticing there was no canned beer yet and Arizona wasn't a state, I found nothing all that relevant to me.

I guess I'm going to miss out on my big chance.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020