If Only I Could Earn at the Same Rate

I started my Christmas shopping on Sunday.

If there's one thing I'm really efficient at, it's spending money.

In the 2 1/2 hours I spent at Tempe Marketplace, I managed a $200 an hour pace.

My shopping was spread out over five stores and I now have my list complete for both of my Uncles and Steven. Though, I'll probably end up buying more for Steven along the way. I also made a start on my Mom.

I only bought two things for myself which is probably a record - I usually end up with lots of things that I just couldn't resist. I got a new hair brush at Ulta and a tree skirt from Ross. Speaking of Ross, I felt like I needed to take a shower after I got out of there. That store is totally icky.

As usual, I'm not thinking about how much I've spent. I'm counting my savings - I caught lots of sales so I saved a bundle!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have lots of wrapping to do.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020