Book Review - Pale Demon

Pale Demon (The Hollows #9)Pale Demon by Kim Harrison

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I started out not so excited about this one in the beginning but found I really enjoyed it by the end.

Rachel, Trent, Ivy and Jenks go on a road trip. Of course, it doesn't go well. A demon who can walk in the sun stalks them, Trent has to complete an elf quest and Rachel has to defend herself at a witch's counsel or be shunned.

Having a lot of Trent in here was fun and frustrating. Fun because I think he's an intriguing character and frustrating because he seemed to be doing so many stupid things.

There was also a lot of Al and he's by far the most awesome demon I've read about.

Finally, there was some nice closure to a few outstanding relationship issues and a nice opening for some future growth in the series.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

In Memory of My Mom

Good Time