Book Review - Pale Demon

Pale Demon (The Hollows #9)Pale Demon by Kim Harrison

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I started out not so excited about this one in the beginning but found I really enjoyed it by the end.

Rachel, Trent, Ivy and Jenks go on a road trip. Of course, it doesn't go well. A demon who can walk in the sun stalks them, Trent has to complete an elf quest and Rachel has to defend herself at a witch's counsel or be shunned.

Having a lot of Trent in here was fun and frustrating. Fun because I think he's an intriguing character and frustrating because he seemed to be doing so many stupid things.

There was also a lot of Al and he's by far the most awesome demon I've read about.

Finally, there was some nice closure to a few outstanding relationship issues and a nice opening for some future growth in the series.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020