It's All Jimmy's Fault

My pal and great Trop Rock artist, Kelly McGuire, has a song called Blame it on Buffett which has become my earworm of the day.

Why is that?

It's because I looked at my bank account.

In the past month or so, I've made the following big ticket purchases:

  • Airfare to Milwaukee to see Buffett at Alpine Valley
  • Airfare to Houston to go to the Galveston Bay Parrot Head Clubs' event, Riddles in the Sand
  • Airfare to Key West for the annual Parrot Head convention, Meeting of the Minds
  • 50% deposit on the condo rental for the previous trip

The other costly expense was for a new crown that I can't blame on Buffett but I can blame on granola.

Thankfully, we get paid three times in April or George would have to go short on kitty kibble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020