Did You Miss Me?

Sometimes, I don't post very often because life gets too busy or I get too lazy. This past week, I didn't post because I was in Key West and I didn't want to write about that in case someone decided to come rob my house while I was gone. I don't care so much about my stuff but I do care about someone letting my cat out. My baby doesn't go outside.

I could have set up some post-dated posts but I was so swamped before I left, I was lucky to get packed and to the airport in time. My life has been hectic, to say the least. And, I'm not really looking forward to coming home to it.

What a week it was, though! This was the 20th Meeting of the Minds event. That's the annual Parrot Head convention for those not in the know. And, for those really out of the loop, that's a group that formed up around Jimmy Buffett. If you don't know who Jimmy Buffett is, then I refuse to help you anymore. Wikipedia or getting out of the cave you live in might help.

Coming up over the next few days will be plenty of stories and pictures from my week with 3,500 of my closest parrot head friends. I hope you enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020