Go To Rio Salado Brewing Company!

I met up with some chums at Rio Salado last night for conversation and some great microbrews. We had a great time catching up but I heard a disturbing rumor...that Rio Salado may close. Nothing official, mind you, but it's a scary thought.

If you've been to Rio Salado, then you know it's a great place to kick back, have some of the aforementioned brews and relax. It's a comfortable place - not too fancy and far from a dive. I've spent many evenings there with friends and I would be very sorry to see it go.

If you've never been, then get your butt over there. You'll find great beer and a friendly group of strangers at the bar or you and your homies can grab a table of your own.

Rio Salado Brewing Company is at 1520 W Mineral Rd, Tempe AZ 85283 (near I-10 and Elliot). It's tucked away in a industrial area so I suggest mapping it before you go so you know exactly where to go.

Comments

Crime Dog said…
Shall I post your opinion on the "Phriendly Plaaces To Waste Away" site?

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020