I Love My mini!

I got a lot of neat Christmas presents this past year, but my favorite is my iPod mini. It's so beautiful with its sleek lines, metallic pink color and cute accessories. The product specs say it can hold 1,000 songs on its 4GB drive but that's a conservative estimate. I have 991 songs on mine and have used 3.37GB so far (only 165 are Buffett, btw). That equates to 2.5 days of music!

A great use of my mini is when Sugar Daddy and I carpool. I plop in my headphones and don't have to listen to Howard Stern. Sugar Daddy doesn't have to hear me complain about how stupid/disturbed/mean/deviant everyone on Howard Stern is. It's a beautiful thing. (We have a rule - whomever's driving controls the radio, unless I'm driving then the passenger controls the radio. Doesn't seem quite fair, does it?)

It was also great on my last trip. I selected a playlist that was about 2 hours long and listened to it for the entire plane ride. Sweet! Did I mention the iTrip? It's a little doohickie that plugs into the iPod and allows you to play it through a radio. Great for sharing tunes on a road trip and it doesn't even need to be physically connected to the radio to work.

Here's an illustration of how much I love this little piece of metal, plastic and computer innards. Today, I spent $35 on socks for it. I was worried about scratching it while carrying it in my purse and, when I saw I could get different colored socks I couldn't resist. Now, I can accessorize and protect my iPod at the same time! The funny (or is it more sad?) thing is I don't think I spent $35 on my own socks in the last year.

Want to get more scoop on the iPods and the cool things you can buy for them? Go to www.apple.com to check them out.

Comments

Crime Dog said…
Of this 991, how many are by you-know-who?

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020