Be Very Quiet...

I wrote that last post while trying to stay out of the way of the cleaning people. They came early today. The liberal angst gets to me when they're around as I feel guilty that we are so lazy that we (actually Sugar Daddy) pay people to clean our house. I'd like to think we're doing our part to help the economy but after I read Nickled and Dimed, I worry that these poor folks are getting worked to death for "The Man" and we're just taking advantage of them.

Does it bother me enough to clean the house myself? Nope...sigh.

Comments

Crime Dog said…
If it makes you feel better, you can come over here and help Thor dig my pool.
Cheesehead said…
You are always thinking of me, how sweet. But, I'll find some way to minimize my liberal angst that doesn't involve the possibility of breaking my nails.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020