I Was So Damn Bad Last Night...

As exhausted as I was after the Buffett show, I couldn't help but laugh at myself the whole next day. I am such a bad girl and here's why. I spent a lot of time before the show flirting with a 48 year old (whom I might be willing to bend my rules for). Then, during the show I somehow ended up talking to a 29 year old I'd never met before (whom I might be willing to bend my rules for) who all of a sudden was kissing me.

This happens to me on a surprisingly frequent basis. I'll just be standing there talking to a boy and the next thing I know, he's putting his tongue in my mouth. I swear I don't do anything! I told Sugar Daddy the story and he said he wants to interview the other party. He's pretty sure I'm not the victim in these tales.

So, if anyone witnessed this action at the show and can verify the actual events please let me know.

After the show, it was back to flirting with the 48 year old. No macking with him, though.

BTW - bonus points to whomever can identify whose song this post's title was inspired by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020