Book Review - Sleeping Beauty

I got hooked on Phillip Margolin when I read Gone, But Not Forgotten. Spoiler alert - the bad guy actually got away which made me crazy and nervous. I don't do well with serial killer books where the villian isn't dead or locked up at the end of the story. It just creeps me out but that's a problem with my imagination that tends to run wild.

Margolin's latest bad guy is a serial rapist/murderer who attacks a young high school girl and kills her father. Her mother is then apparently killed by the same man and the girl goes on the run since the police are doing a crappy job of protecting her.

There are several plot twists, a few that I did not see, but I pegged the killer from the beginning. Margolin's story telling is always entertaining and he does a good job of portraying the evil that men (and woman) do. If you like James Patterson, you'll enjoy Phillip Margolin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020