Cruise Stories - Towel Creations

If you're a cruiser, you know about the tradition of your room steward creating different things out of towels for you each night. They're usually animals and a lot of people keep them all until the end of the cruise to enjoy.

Carol took it one step further (clearly, she's much more creative than I) and made a towel man for her steward. They had a couple days fun adding and changing him between the two of them.

Here's our first little doggie. When I tried to move him off of my bed, his head broke off and rolled on to the floor. It so startled me that I screamed like a little girl.

I'm sure this was supposed to look like a Mommy and Baby Seal in a loving embrace but it just looks like they're humping to me.

The elephant looked good. By this point, I was making Mary move them so they wouldn't fall apart.

Swan or bird of some sort. Mary had to put the eyes on him to make him look better.

We decided this was a cross between a playboy bunny and the devil. It was kinda creepy.


The last night's effort was weak. We're three girls sharing a room. A heart just didn't work for us.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020