Must...Go...Shopping

I don't often do this but I actually tried on three different shirts today before I settled on one to wear.

It's official: I hate my clothes.

Not all of them, though. Just the ones that are currently weather appropriate. See, it's cool in the morning and hot in the afternoon so sleeveless summer wear and long sleeve shirts and sweaters are out. That leaves a very small selection in my wardrobe and I've been feeling like I'm wearing the same four or five tops and pants over and over again.

I know, a lot of guys might be saying: hey, that's what I do every week of the year so what's the big deal?

The big deal is I need some variety, dang it!

I know that it's going to be consistently warm soon so I can fully embrace the summer wear...but, being immediate-gratification girl, I sense a shopping trip after work tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020