Packing...

I do the same thing for every trip...wait until the last minute, pack in 15 minutes then stress about what I may have forgotten. I used to drive Sugar Daddy crazy when I lived with him because I would fret for hours for no reason. It's not like I forget anything critical. I might leave out my bedside alarm clock or a piece of jewelry but that's the worst I've ever done.

I pack lightly, too. I called the Dudleys tonight and Rick said their bags were still under 50 pounds which is an improvement for them. Last cruise, they had to pay for over-limit weight baggage which kicks in at 50 pounds. I told Rick my bag was at 35 pounds so I feel compelled to put more stuff in it.

I probably won't though. It's not like I need another t-shirt and I have enough underwear that I won't need to do laundry so I think I'm good.

Doesn't mean I'm going to stop worrying about it, though.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020