Book Review - Remember Me?

Remember Me? is the story of Lexi Smart who is out with her girlfriends the night before her Father's funeral in 2004. She slips and wakes up in the hospital in 2007.

She wasn't in a coma, though. She has amnesia and the rest of the book is her search to find out how she ended up a company Director, two sizes smaller with perfect teeth and hair and married to a handsome millionaire. Somehow, she built a perfect life (or did she?) but lost touch with her friends and family.

I enjoy Kinsella's characters. Lexi's first thought upon realizing she was actually 28 was "I'm old." I can relate to that.

This was a fun read and I whipped right through it because I really wanted to find out how it was going to end. It was a satisfactory ending, too.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020