Committed

So, I made a commitment tonight that maybe should get me committed.

My friend Ann sent an email out a few weeks ago. She'd taken in a stray cat who turned out to be pregnant. She now has four kittens in addition to two adult cats. Two girl and two boy kittens. She sent pictures out soon after they were born and they looked like rats.

I called her today to see if she'd gotten them all adopted out yet. She told me, "Yeah, except for one of the girls."

Dang it!

I told her I was hoping she would say the girls were gone so I wouldn't have to make a decision.

Yeah, I'm getting a cat.

She should be weaned from her Momma in the middle of June which fits nicely into my travel schedule. It's right after Salt Lake and there's over a month before I head back to the Mid-West to see Jimmy in Alpine Valley.

Her name will be George, of course.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020