The Vino is Finito

I'm currently drinking the last of the 48 bottles of wine that Sugar Daddy gave me for Christmas.

Before you do the math and think I'm a raging alcoholic, keep in mind that I gave about 12 bottles away and took one or two to each chick poker night.

That leaves around 28 bottles. That I drank in 16 weeks.

So, not raging but still...

The Rocket Scientist and I made a trip to BevMo tonight so I stocked up. I do have an almost empty wine cooler (there are two bottles of almond champagne from the Jerome winery that I'm saving for a special occasion) so it clearly would be a waste of electricity not to put it fully to work.

They were having a great sale. Buy one bottle and get a second of the same type for five cents. I took a look at the selection and headed off to get a cart. I knew I was going to get way more than I could carry.

It cost me $100 and I got 14 bottles of wine. Not that TRS was counting but he did. He's never shopped with someone who stocks up on wine like that. I gave him my wine cooler rationalization, explained that I was saving lots of money because of the sale and said that I was saving myself from making another trip any time soon. It's nice that he pretends to understand my logic.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020