The Vino is Finito

I'm currently drinking the last of the 48 bottles of wine that Sugar Daddy gave me for Christmas.

Before you do the math and think I'm a raging alcoholic, keep in mind that I gave about 12 bottles away and took one or two to each chick poker night.

That leaves around 28 bottles. That I drank in 16 weeks.

So, not raging but still...

The Rocket Scientist and I made a trip to BevMo tonight so I stocked up. I do have an almost empty wine cooler (there are two bottles of almond champagne from the Jerome winery that I'm saving for a special occasion) so it clearly would be a waste of electricity not to put it fully to work.

They were having a great sale. Buy one bottle and get a second of the same type for five cents. I took a look at the selection and headed off to get a cart. I knew I was going to get way more than I could carry.

It cost me $100 and I got 14 bottles of wine. Not that TRS was counting but he did. He's never shopped with someone who stocks up on wine like that. I gave him my wine cooler rationalization, explained that I was saving lots of money because of the sale and said that I was saving myself from making another trip any time soon. It's nice that he pretends to understand my logic.

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

TV At Its Finest

Frank Abagnale - The Art of the Steal